Thursday, April 13, 2017

TV Shows I'm Obsessed With Lately #1

Occasionally I take breaks from reading, and during those breaks, I tend to watch a lot of TV!  Here's some shows I'm obsessed with lately...


Is anyone else watching So Cosmo?  This reality show on E! follows the employees of Cosmopolitan magazine.  Like with all reality shows, it can get a little fake with the drama, but I love this one because of the behind-the-scenes look at the creating of a major magazine.


I know very little about money, and even less about business, but I can't get enough of Shark Tank.  Not only do I watch new episodes on Friday nights, but CNBC runs re-runs of old episodes practically every night of the week.  I love to see what products and services all these entrepreneurs come up with.


And not just RHONY, but almost all iterations of the Real Housewives franchise.  It's just hilarious watching these wealthy, (mostly) elegant women act so low-class sometimes!  Right now on Bravo is a vortex of Housewives shows, with 4 locations all airing at the same time, at various points in their seasons.  My favorite Beverly Hills is finishing up, and Potomac and New York are just getting started!

Do you watch any of these?  What shows have you been watching lately?

14 comments:

  1. Oh the Cosmo show is new to me but I need to check it out!! I am all about RHONY and RHOBH. I am so glad they aren't on at the same time . I think New York is my favorite though. Happy watching!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you like reality tv, definitely try So Cosmo!

      Delete
  2. I don't watch any of these shows mainly because they don't send them here in Belgium. Also haven't been watching a lot of tv shows lately but I'm excited for the new season of Doctor Who to start on saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is a big Doctor Who fan, so I'm sure we'll be watching it, too!

      Delete
  3. I will watch Real Housewives of Anywhere... except, oddly, New Jersey. I love Shark Tank too - I can't imagine being as wealthy as these people that they can just invest in all these different companies. HBO has some great shows lately - just finished Big Little Lies. Veep is coming back and of course, Game of Thrones this summer. Too bad I have to wait until 2018 for Westworld...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have HBO, but having Netflix and being able to watch the Marvel shows kind of makes up for it.

      I don't watch RHONJ, either! Bergen County doesn't really compare to NYC or BH!

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen any of these although I have been losing a lot of time to Netflix again after being good for a while! Binge watching is so addictive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you get sucked in and then it's like, where did the last 4 hours of my life go?

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of So Cosmo - sounds kind of fun. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't watched So Cosmo! but I LOVE Shark Tank! And I really like the Real Housewives of OC (I don't really follow the NY one as much anymore). Do you ever watch Vanderpump Rules? I love that one haha

    Molly @ Molly's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love OC, too! I'm sure it will be coming back soon!

      I want Vanderpump Rules sometimes; it's weird to think that the cast is my age or even a bit older, and they act like teenagers! Also, they seem to have a ton of money for people who bartend and wait tables.

      Delete
  7. I have caught a few episodes of Shark Tank because my husband loves it and it's pretty addicting. Like you, I'm fascinated by the creative ideas that entrepreneurs come up with. So many of them I'm like "Yes, please invest in this product because I need it in my life!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always immediately go online and see if the product/business is still out there!

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!