- Read Little Women. I did it! It took me a month and a half to read it, but I finally read Little Women!
- Read 52 books. At the time I'm writing this post, I've read 99 books, which is WAY more than I expected to read this year.
- Don't be so rigid about a blogging schedule. I think I did pretty well with this. I haven't always been able to stick to my "normal" blogging schedule, but I haven't let this bother me. I do get a little anxious when I don't have a lot of pre-scheduled posts, but that's the nature of life right now. My sister has taken a larger role on the blog this year, and that makes me so happy! She shared about two bookish conventions she attended, penned a series on independent authors, and has even started a new series showcasing upcoming releases she's excited about.
- Continue growing my Instagram account. I've gained about 150 followers this year, but unfortunately my engagement doesn't seem to reflect that! However, I still have fun taking and sharing photos, so I'll continue with it for now.
- Reread from my own collection with the intention of pruning my shelves. I attempted 6 rereads - of those, I DNFed two of them and I donated five. I kind of gave up on this goal around mid-year, because right now there are just too many new books I want to read and I preferred to spend more time on those.
- Keep track of how much I'm spending on books. I added a line item to my budget spreadsheet for this, so I did keep track of this all year (although I'm not going to say how much I've spent - eek!). Admittedly, most of my book spending was on Henry!
How did you do on your 2022 goals?