Monday, December 5, 2022

Guest Blogger: Indies Invade Philly 2022

 Michele is back today to recap her recent trip to Indies Invade Philly!

*********************************************

On November 19, 2022, I attended Indies Invade Philly, a huge author event that took place in, you guessed it, Philadelphia, PA.  This is the second time I have attended this signing and it was just as great as the first.  Over the course of the morning and afternoon sessions, over 700 romance book lovers got to meet and mingle with their favorite authors and narrators.

Some of the authors and narrators that highlighted my day were:

Meghan Quinn
Tessa Bailey
Amber Kelly
Kandi Steiner
Kathryn Nolan
Rebecca Yarros
Erin Mallon (narrator)









This event was extremely well-run and organized, and I would highly recommend it to other book lovers.  Special thanks to my hubby for lugging my stuff and taking all the pictures while I fangirled for 2+ hours.  Can’t wait until next year’s event!


Have you been to any big book signings?  Any you are looking forward to?

9 comments:

  1. One year I WILL make it there! Looks like you had a great time, and they have so many fantastic authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year's attending authors have already been posted!

      Delete
  2. It's been forever since I have been to a bookish event. This looks like it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks like an awesome time. I live outside Philly, so I should check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great bookish event! Most of these authors are on my TBR, glad you got to meet them!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!