Down the TBR Hole is a feature created by Lost in a Story (although the blog seems to be down recently).
I've seen it on a few other blogs and thought I would try it out
myself! It seems like a really good way to cull your TBR of those books
you're no longer interested in. So, how does it work?
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
From a Distant Star by Karen McQuestion
The Women in Black by Madeleine St. John
Adequate Yearly Progress by Roxanna Elden
Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn
The Secret Wife of Aaron Burr by Susan Holloway Scott
Paris Never Leaves You by Ellen Feldman