Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is so fun - the signs of a book lover. So, how might the people around me know that I love books?
- My Instagram feed has more pictures of books than anything else.
- My Christmas list is always about 90% books.
- I'm more likely to listen to an audiobook than the radio in the car.
- My weekend errands often include a trip to the library.
- When we moved into our house, I unpacked my books before anything else.
- I kept a book in my desk at work, and during my lunch break you could find me reading in the building's atrium.
- If I hear the word "book" come up in a conversation, even if I'm not a part of it, I'm jumping in with questions, recommendations, etc.
- My personal book collection is known as the "Lawrence Library" because I'm always loaning my books out.
- There are stacks of books on almost every available surface in our house.
- My dream job is to work in a library or even own a bookstore, so I can be surrounded by books all day!
How about you - what are some signs that you're a book lover?