Monday, April 24, 2017

Celebrating My First Blogoversary By Saying Thank You!

 
 
 I can't believe it has already been a year since I started this little blog!  I've had so much fun putting it together, and today I wanted to thank some of the people that have been so helpful and encouraging along the way!
 
 
My sister, Michele
Michele was one of the first people I told that I wanted to start a blog.  From the start, she was so encouraging, telling me that my doubts were unfounded, that this was really something I could do.  She has given me great ideas for posts (the Try It series was all her!) and she's even guest-blogged!  Plus, she doesn't mind when I email her draft posts and ask for her opinion in the middle of the work day. 
 
My husband, Tom
Tom was not even fazed when I told him I was thinking of starting a blog.  His first words were, "Go for it!"  I can run ideas past him (although he doesn't have much of an opinion when it comes to books!) and he's so patient when I just want to get one more thing done or read just a couple more pages.  He's my hiking buddy, and I'm always sending him links to new places we should visit.  He's also learned to accept that I will take too many pictures wherever we go!
 
My readers
I'm so grateful to everyone who makes their way here each day, reads my stuff, and even comments on it from time to time.  I'm so glad we've gotten to connect and look forward to more in the future!  I hope you've gotten some good book recommendations and enjoyed the pictures from our outdoor adventures!
 
The blogging community
I was a little nervous about entering the blogging community - all these amazing bloggers with beautiful sites.  It was a little intimidating!  But I'm so glad I did, because everyone has been really wonderful and welcoming and friendly.  You guys inspire me, make me laugh and think, and cause my TBR to grow exponentially. 


Thank you!!

15 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary!! Looking forward to many more posts from you and your blog:) <3

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing such a great job and I am so proud of you! I look forward to each day when there is a new post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I know you are busy, so it makes me happy that you make time to read it!

      Delete
  3. Happy Blogoversary, Angela! Yay for major milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's your blog birthday!!!!! How awesome! Congrats and happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing your first year. That's quite an accomplishment. I still have a couple of months to go on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversay! Here's to many more years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogiversary! Here's to many more amazing blogging-filled years :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!