Monday, May 13, 2019

Quotables #13



I think sometimes books really do find us when we need them the most, without us even realizing it.  It's such a comforting thought!


I like this quote because it's something I've never really thought about, but when I read it, I thought it was so true.  Sometimes a boyfriend doesn't truly feel like a member of the family until you get engaged or married, but with best friends, it's so different.


The ability to travel practically anywhere without leaving my couch is one of my favorite things about reading.  I get to learn so much!

Which of these is your favorite?

23 comments:

  1. Great quotes!

    Lotte | www.lottelauv.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these quotes, especially the first one! I love that book! Did you see the movie on Netflix? I thought it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to read My Lady Jane! Great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the last one the best. I really enjoyed Lady Jane, it had a lot of delightful humor based on puns. I need to read the second Jane book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could find a lot of quotes in My Lady Jane. That book was witty and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the quote about best friends vs. boyfriends because it's so true. While my best friends will never legally be my family, they are just like sisters to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that My Lady Jane quote so much. Definitely how I sometimes feel when I read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I especially love the one from My Lady Jane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think that's my favorite from this edition!

      Delete
  9. I love that books let us travel without traveling too. I never thought of friends and boyfriends that way but it is true. Great quotes!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!