- I maintain a board of my blog posts. I haven't been putting every post on Pinterest, but more those posts which I think other Pinners may be searching for, such as lists of various types of books. Books for Downton Abbey fans, gift ideas for book lovers, best books of 2016 - things like that!
- I have a board dedicated to reading challenges I am or are considering participating in. It's helpful to keep them all in one place, and visitors can find quick links to things like the current POPSUGAR reading challenge.
- I recently started a board for blogging resources. Looking for ideas or inspiration for new posts? I keep a board of posts written by other bloggers dedicated to this topic. I love that there are so many bloggers out there with great ideas that they are willing to share with everyone!
- I keep a board of books I love to read again and again. Visitors to this board can see some of my favorite books.
- It's where I keep my TBR! I know a lot of readers use Goodreads to house their TBRs, but I find Pinterest to be more visually appealing for my list. I put the release date in the description and can know at a quick glance if it's available yet or not. This is by far my most popular board. Admittedly, I don't have a ton of followers, but I get a pretty steady stream of re-pins from this board.
Is Pinterest an important blogging tool for you? How do you use Pinterest?