- A Hundred Summers (Beatriz Williams) - The setting: 1930s, Rhode Island, on the beach, in the summertime.
- The Devil Wears Prada (Lauren Weisberger) - I don't mind reading about someone else's soul-sucking job when I've got my toes in the sand!
- The Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown) - A fun mystery and a fast read.
- The Shopaholic series (Sophie Kinsella) - These books are funny and light - perfect for the beach!
- Barefoot (Elin Hilderbrand) - Many of Hilderbrand's books take place on Nantucket during the summertime, so they're great to take to the beach.
- Chasing Harry Winston (Lauren Weisberger) - A fun, easy read about three friends navigating love and relationships.
- Shoe Addicts Anonymous (Beth Harbison) - Another light and funny story, this one about a group of women who bond over their common shoe size.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Reads
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and the theme this week is beach reads. Here are my favorite books to read while lounging on the beach!