Monday, October 21, 2024

Michele's Monday Picks #58

Angela is so generous to let me pop in with my little series, Michele’s Monday Picks!  I’m not a blogger or bookstagrammer, but I love getting excited about new releases with the rest of you.  Here I’ll be sharing new books I’m really looking forward to!

****************************************************************************

 
By Isabel Ibanez
Expected Publication: November 5, 2024

From Goodreads:
The stunning conclusion to the story that started in What the River Knows. A lush immersive historical fantasy set in Egypt filled with adventure, and a rivals-to-lovers romance like no other!

1885, Egypt

Inez Olivera is left reeling from her cousin Elvira’s murder, and her mother’s betrayal, and when Tío Ricardo issues an ultimatum about her inheritance, she’s left with only one option to consider.

Marriage to Whitford Hayes.

Former British soldier, her uncle’s aide de camp, and one time nemesis, Whit has his own mysterious reasons for staying in Egypt. With her heart on the line, Inez might have to bind her fate to the one person whose secret plans could ruin her.

What the River Knows was a fantastic read and I have high hopes for this sequel - do you think you’ll be picking this one up?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the first book and I'm excited to see how it concludes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with this series, but I hope it ends a high note for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!