Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Can't-Wait Wednesday: One Night on the Island

Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and helps us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!
 
Josie Silver
Expected publication date: March 29, 2022
TWO PEOPLE.
A CHANCE ENCOUNTER.
A LOVE STORY THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME.

FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE MILLION COPY BESTSELLER ONE DAY IN DECEMBER, COMES A BRAND NEW LOVE STORY
_________________________

When Cleo's editor requests that she marry herself on a remote island for her dating column, she envisions skinny-dipping in the crystalline waters and revelling in the blissful quiet.

But when she arrives at Otter Lodge, Mack, a grumpy, yet undeniably handsome American, insists that her cosy cottage is actually his. With no beds to spare and a storm fast approaching, they're trapped.

Can what began as a disastrous double-booking turn into something more? And might this one night on the island change both of their lives forever?

An uplifting and immensely moving love story for fans of The Holiday, The Flatshare and Nicholas Sparks. - from Goodreads

I was literally thinking to myself one day that I hadn't seen anything new from Josie Silver in awhile, and then this book popped up!  I was so happy because I loved her two previous books, and this also sounds incredible!

19 comments:

  1. While this sounds like fun, I am mostly just very curious as to how Cleo is going t marry herself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's probably some sort of self-care exercise!

      Delete
  2. Josie Silver was an automatic YES for me after I read One Day in December. Lydia Bird was really tragic but beautiful. I am anticipating greatness from this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so excited for this one! I adored One Day in December and can't wait to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read this author I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it! My link: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/11/cant-wait-wednesday-much-ado-about-latte.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound fun- and yay when a favorite author puts something new out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After One Day in December and Lydia Bird, I have such high hopes for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very excited for this book, too! I loved One Day in December and I think that this one is going to be just as fantastic. I hope that we both love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never did love Josie's first Christmas novel that I read, but I'd be willing to give another of her books a chance. Maybe I'll do that in 2022. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it if you do decide to read it!

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!