Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is our favorite places to read! I could probably read practically anywhere, but there are a few places that stand out!
- My living room couch is probably the place I do most of my reading, sometimes while my husband is playing video games, sometimes late at night with the tv on as background noise.
- The comfy reading chair in my office/library. It's right in front of the window, so it gets great light.
- On our back patio. We have a cute little setup with Adirondack chairs and a small table, so when the weather is nice and the chairs are in the shade, it's a great place to read with a nice view of the backyard.
- In bed. I've embraced using my Kindle so I can comfortably read in bed and not bother my sleeping hubby.
- When I was in college, I spent many Friday nights reading and lounging on the couches in the student center. Yep, I was THAT kid.
- I also loved reading in the campus library. It was so quiet, and there were tons of little nooks and crannies to hide and read in.
- On vacation. It really doesn't matter where we go, there's just something so satisfying about being able to read and knowing you don't have any other responsibilities to get in the way.
Where are some of your favorite places to read?