Monday, June 8, 2020

Quotables #17



I don't think this is too much to ask!  I can always count on my husband to bring me a treat when I've had a bad day.


This is so true - we all think when we get older, we'll be wiser and know what to do all the time and how to fix things.  But when you're an adult, there's just bigger and more complicated problems to deal with!  We're all just trying to get through the day.


I think this is a really admirable ambition and one we should all strive for!  It doesn't have to be something big, but we should all try to make the world a better place.

Which of these is your favorite?
 

20 comments:

  1. The Colleen Hoover quote is especially relatable. I feel like I'm winging my way through life most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one made me grin, I nodded my head to the second, but the third is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and relate to all of these! Also, now I'm craving donuts, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these quotes, especially the deGrasse one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that Staci Hart quote is priceless. I need that framed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these, but that first one cracked me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all awesome, but I think the first is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very relatable quote from the Colleen Hoover book there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great quotes, and so true! I think I like the Colleen Hoover quote the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved all these quotes! This is such a great idea for a post. If I had to pick I would choose the Wasted Words one because that's so something I would like to have in my life. (:

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!