Monday, May 6, 2024

Michele's Monday Picks #45

Angela is so generous to let me pop in with my little series, Michele’s Monday Picks!  I’m not a blogger or bookstagrammer, but I love getting excited about new releases with the rest of you.  Here I’ll be sharing new books I’m really looking forward to!

*******************************************************************
 

By Rachel Lynn Solomon
Expected Publication: June 4, 2024

From Goodreads:
They fell for each other in just twenty-four hours. Now Rowan and Neil embark on a long-distance relationship during their first year of college in this romantic, dual points of view sequel to Today Tonight Tomorrow.

When longtime rivals Rowan Roth and Neil McNair confessed their feelings on the last day of senior year, they knew they’d only have a couple months together before they left for college. Now summer is over, and they’re determined to make their relationship work as they begin school in different states.

In Boston, Rowan is eager to be among other aspiring novelists, learning from a creative writing professor she adores. She’s just not sure why she suddenly can’t seem to find her voice.

In New York, Neil embraces the chaos of the city, clicking with a new friend group more easily than he anticipated. But when his past refuses to leave him alone, he doesn’t know how to handle his rapidly changing mental health—or how to talk about it with the girl he loves.

Over a year of late-night phone calls, weekend visits, and East Coast adventures, Rowan and Neil fall for each other again and again as they grapple with the uncertainty of their new lives. They’ve spent so many years at odds with each other—now that they’re finally on the same team, what does the future hold for them?

Today Tonight Tomorrow is probably my favorite YA book of all time so I have high hopes for this sequel - do you think you’ll be picking this one up?

12 comments:

  1. I actually loved the first book, which I was surprised at since I don't read much YA anymore. Looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this one is every bit as special as the first book was for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a big YES for me. I loved the first book so much! I was pretty excited to see we were getting a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first book but this one sounds lovely as well. I hope you end up loving it just as much as the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sound of this! I was just thinking I need to read more YA this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would really enjoy the first one!

      Delete
  6. Today Tonight Tomorrow has been on my TBR for ages, so this is the incentive I need to read it in time for the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!