Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Weather Events in the Title

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is books with weather events in the title or on the cover.  I went with titles and was actually able to find quite a few on my shelves!  The rest came from my Goodreads "read" list.  Just a note, the book titled Five Days at Memorial is subtitled Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital - it's a little hard to read!



What books did you find this week?

11 comments:

  1. You came up with some great picks! I didn't have time to participate this week but I'm not sure I could have come up with as many as 10. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones! I really wanna read Icebreaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five Days at Memorial sounds interesting.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Scent of Rain and Lightning! I read that book with a book club years ago and LOVED it! Nice choices today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice mix! I like the look of Castle in the Clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love covers with storms. We speak in Storms is a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the Percy Jackson book on my initial list. It's a good one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five Days at Memorial sounds like a difficult read as well as worth it.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someday I'll read Gone With The Wind. It's so big! I'm scared.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also have Lightning Thief on my list! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seeing The Lightning Thief reminds me I need to go back and finish that series. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!