Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Can't-Wait Wednesday: Isn't It Bromantic?

Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and helps us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!
 
Isn't It Bromantic? (Bromance Book Club #4)
Lyssa Kay Adams
Expected publication date: July 20, 2021
With his passion for romance novels, it was only a matter of time before Vlad took up the pen to write a novel the Bromance Book Club would swoon over.

Elena Konnikova has lived her entire adult life in the shadows. As the daughter of a Russian journalist who mysteriously disappeared after speaking out against government corruption, she escaped danger the only way she knew how. She agreed to marry her childhood friend, Vladimir, and move to the United States, where he is a professional hockey player in Nashville.

Vlad, aka The Russian, thought he could be content with his marriage of convenience. But after four years, it’s become too difficult to continue in a one-sided relationship. He joined the Bromance Book Club to learn how to make his wife love him, but all he’s learned is that he deserves more. He’s ready to create his own sweeping romance–both on and off the page.

The Bros are unwilling to let Vlad forgo true love–and this time they’re not operating solo. They join forces with Vlad’s senior citizen neighbors, a group of meddling widows who call themselves The Loners. Just when things finally look promising, the danger from Elena’s past life intrudes, and the book club will face their first-ever life-or-death grand gesture as they race to a happy ever after. - from Goodreads

The Russian is getting his own story.  I repeat, THE RUSSIAN is getting his own story!  Finally!

25 comments:

  1. I admit, I'm behind in this series but all I needed to know was: The RUSSIAN IS FINALLY GETTING HIS OWN STORY! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to try this series! I have heard so many great things. I hope that you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this series?! It sounds so much fun! I'll have to go look into the first book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start this series. But something about the first one didn't grab my attention as much as the descriptions of the ones since have. Hope you get this soon!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! The books to me feel kind of like standalones, with the same characters running through, so I think you might be able to skip the first one.

      Delete
  5. First time I’m hearing about this series but it sounds cute and funny. Will definitely add it to my TBR. My pick for this week is House of Always at reviewsbym.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series, but it sounds like so much fun! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE RUSSIAN!!!! Is there anyone who has read these books that isn't excited about this one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see one of these books I am reminded how much I need to read this series. I have the first couple books on my TBR shelf already. Why haven't I read them?! I hope you enjoy Isn't it Bromantic? when you read it! Happy reading, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! There are such funny bits in these books, definitely worth a read!

      Delete
  9. Well this sounds adorable and unlike any other romance book I've come across. I hope you enjoy!

    My Can't-Wait Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this series! Can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES! This is one of my most anticipated reads of the year. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! This sounds like a cute read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sound of these! romance Bros :)))

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!