Monday, January 8, 2024

Michele's Monday Picks #37

Angela is so generous to let me pop in with my little series, Michele’s Monday Picks!  I’m not a blogger or bookstagrammer, but I love getting excited about new releases with the rest of you.  Here I’ll be sharing new books I’m really looking forward to!

*****************************************************

 
By Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka
Expected Publication: January 23, 2024

From Goodreads:
A rising-star musician has a second chance at love with an old flame she remembers all too well in this swoony romance from the acclaimed authors of The Roughest Draft.

Riley Wynn went from a promising singer-songwriter to a superstar overnight, thanks to her breakup song concept album and its unforgettable lead single. When Riley’s ex-husband claims the hit song is about him, she does something she hasn’t in ten years and calls Max Harcourt, her college boyfriend and the real inspiration for the song of the summer.

Max hasn’t spoken to Riley since their relationship ended. He’s content with managing the retirement home his family owns, but it’s not the life he dreamed of filled with music. When Riley asks him to go public as her songwriting muse, he agrees on one condition - he’ll join her in her band on tour.

As they perform across the country, Max and Riley start to realize that while they hit some wrong notes in the past, their future could hold incredible things. And their rekindled relationship will either last forever or go down in flames.

I love this duo’s adult romances - do you think you’ll be picking this one up?

12 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with these authors but I love the premise of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I have never actually finished a book from these two, but maybe this one will be different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored this duo's young adult books. I read their first adult release and it was ok. I did put a hold in for this one because I like the sound of it. Fingers crossed it's a hit for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick, Michele! I read their last romance and it was a lot of fun. I didn't know they have another one coming out. Thanks for putting this on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely looking forward to this one! I read their last release and enjoyed it, so I think I'll love this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just received a copy of this one and also saw a rave review for it today, so I'm very excited to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!