Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Can't-Wait Wednesday: See You Yesterday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and helps us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!
 
Rachel Lynn Solomon
Expected publication date: May 17, 2022
From the author of Today Tonight Tomorrow comes a magical romance in the vein of Groundhog Day about a girl forced to relive her disastrous first day of college—only to discover that her nemesis is stuck in the time loop with her.

Barrett Bloom is hoping college will be a fresh start after a messy high school experience. But when school begins on September 21st, everything goes wrong. She’s humiliated by the know-it-all in her physics class, she botches her interview for the college paper, and at a party that night, she accidentally sets a frat on fire. She panics and flees, and when she realizes her roommate locked her out of their dorm, she falls asleep in the common room.

The next morning, Barrett’s perplexed to find herself back in her dorm room bed, no longer smelling of ashes and crushed dreams. It’s September 21st. Again. And after a confrontation with Miles, the guy from Physics 101, she learns she’s not alone—he’s been trapped for months.

When her attempts to fix her timeline fail, she agrees to work with Miles to find a way out. Soon they’re exploring the mysterious underbelly of the university and going on wild, romantic adventures. As they start falling for each other, they face the universe’s biggest unanswered question yet: what happens to their relationship if they finally make it to tomorrow? - from Goodreads

I've really been enjoying Solomon's adult romances, and the college setting and Groundhog Day aspect of this one are really appealing to me!

22 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a fun read! I really love stories in the vein of Groundhog Day. Always hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time loop plus first day of college works for me! I wish there were more college era stories- maybe there are and I don't see 'em but it's a fun time of life to explore. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I need to seek out more of them, too.

      Delete
  3. I keep seeing so many raves for Solomon but have not read anything by her yet. This one sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed what I've read from her so far!

      Delete
  4. I loved this book. Fingers crossed you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an intriguing premise. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her books so much. Really looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try this author for a while and this looks soo good so I'm thinking I'll start with this one when it releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to make sure that I have this one on my list! I hope that you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, Barrett is not having a good day! This sounds like a great Groundhog Day romance — and funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really excited to read this one too. I've loved everything else I've read from her and everything about this book appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read about this one quite a while ago and then saw it again just yesterday when I was trying to find some new preorders to get in the B&N 25% off sale. ;) Sounds interesting and funnily enough, I also found another book coming out with this concept too. Must be making a comeback.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!