Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Can't-Wait Wednesday: Just For The Summer

Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and helps us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!

Abby Jimenez
Expected publication date: April 2, 2024
Justin has a curse, and thanks to a Reddit thread, it's now all over the internet. Every woman he dates goes on to find their soul mate the second they break up. When a woman slides into his DMs with the same problem, they come up with a plan: They'll date each other and break up. Their curses will cancel each other’s out, and they’ll both go on to find the love of their lives. It’s a bonkers idea… and it just might work.

Emma hadn't planned that her next assignment as a traveling nurse would be in Minnesota, but she and her best friend agree that dating Justin is too good of an opportunity to pass up, especially when they get to rent an adorable cottage on a private island on Lake Minnetonka.

It's supposed to be a quick fling, just for the summer. But when Emma's toxic mother shows up and Justin has to assume guardianship of his three siblings, they're suddenly navigating a lot more than they expected–including catching real feelings for each other. What if this time Fate has actually brought the perfect pair together? - from Goodreads


7 comments:

  1. Ooh I love how bright the cover is! And what a cute premise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "They'll date each other and break up. Their curses will cancel each other’s out, and they’ll both go on to find the love of their lives." Hahaha I love this premise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will forever eagerly await a Jimenez release. I love her books. They are a great mix of humor, romance, and emotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so excited for this one, too! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my most anticipated releases of the year. So far I've only seen great reviews for it so I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like the premise of this one. Hope it's a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds so fun. I'm looking forward to reading this one as my first (full length) Abby Jimenez book!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!