Down the TBR Hole is a feature created by Lost in a Story (although the blog seems to be down recently).
I've seen it on a few other blogs and thought I would try it out
myself! It seems like a really good way to cull your TBR of those books
you're no longer interested in. So, how does it work?
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
The Tenant by Katrine Engberg
Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters
I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi
Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton
Rocket Man: The Life of Elton John by Mark Bego
The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring
Mavi is a new teacher at a boarding school at the tip of South America, but when one of her students disappears, she can't deny the school's eeriness. I'm torn - I love the setting and the gothic feel, but the reviews are pretty abysmal. Pass!
Have you read any of these?