Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Can't-Wait Wednesday: Crazy Stupid Bromance

Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and helps us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!

Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club #3)
Lyssa Kay Adams
Expected publication date: October 27, 2020
A hacktivist and a cat café owner decode the friend zone in this romantic comedy from the author of Undercover Bromance.

Alexis Carlisle and her cat café, ToeBeans, have shot to fame after she came forward as a victim of a celebrity chef’s sexual harassment. When a new customer approaches to confide in her, the last thing Alexis expects is for the woman to claim they’re sisters. Unsure what to do, Alexis turns to the only man she trusts—her best friend, Noah Logan.

Computer genius Noah left his rebellious teenage hacker past behind to become a computer security expert. Now he only uses his old skills for the right cause. But Noah’s got a secret: He’s madly in love with Alexis. When she asks for his help, he wonders if the timing will ever be right to confess his crush.

Noah’s pals in The Bromance Book Club are more than willing to share their beloved “manuals” to help him go from bud to boyfriend. But he must decide if telling the truth is worth risking the best friendship he’s ever had. - from Goodreads
I've been loving this series, and I'm excited for more book club meetings!

21 comments:

  1. I am so behind on this series, omg. The cover its cuteness are just <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this book, but I am a lover of this series. I cannot resist when the guys are all together, and the story was pretty emotional too. I hope you enjoy it, when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sam! I do love those scenes when all the men get together, too!

      Delete
  4. This was good.. I will share my thoughts in early November after all things horror...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing good things about this series--I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books sound so cute! I hope you like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This series has been on my TBR for way too long, so I should just start it so I can binge all three soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not read any of this series but I do adore that cover!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!