Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Can't-Wait Wednesday: The Elizas

Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Wishful Endings and helps us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!

The Elizas
Saras Shepard
Expected publication date: April 17, 2018
When debut novelist Eliza Fontaine is found at the bottom of a hotel pool, her family at first assumes that it’s just another failed suicide attempt. But Eliza swears she was pushed, and her rescuer is the only witness.

Desperate to find out who attacked her, Eliza takes it upon herself to investigate. But as the publication date for her novel draws closer, Eliza finds more questions than answers. Like why are her editor, agent, and family mixing up events from her novel with events from her life? Her novel is completely fictional, isn’t it?

The deeper Eliza goes into her investigation while struggling with memory loss, the closer her life starts to resemble her novel until the line between reality and fiction starts to blur and she can no longer tell where her protagonist’s life ends and hers begins. - from Goodreads

28 comments:

  1. Oooh, this sounds like it will a pretty intense read! I love it! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one yet, but it sounds GREAT! Thanks for sharing and I hope you love it when you get to read it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like right up my alley! I love a great thriller. I hope you get to enjoy this one!
    Mary Can’t Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! I hope you enjoy it if you read it, too!

      Delete
  4. I saw this one recently and thought it sounded like a good one. Already have it on my list. Hope we like it if we get to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting. Pretty Little Liars wore me out but this sounds like a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never watched or read PLL, so this author is new to me!

      Delete
  6. Ooh I like stories like this, where reality and fantasy are blurred or the narrator is unreliable. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this sounds amazing! Definitely going on my TBR
    Thanks for introducing me this!
    Here's our WOW: http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2018/02/waiting-on-wednesday-this-tiny-perfect.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shepard is another author I have been meaning to read. I think I have 2 or 3 of her books. I like the whole life imitating life thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read her, either. I love the whole novel tie-in!

      Delete
  9. I've not read anything by this author, although I loved the TV show Pretty Little Liars, which was based on her books. If it's anything like PLL, I know I'll love it. Thanks for putting it on my radar :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've enjoyed Sara's YA titles, but I still haven't tried any of her adult ones. This one sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't read anything by her, so this will be a first for me!

      Delete
  11. You know, this is not my usual type of read, but this DEFINITELY sounds VERY intriguing!! LOVE IT!! I'm rushing over to Goodreads RIGHT AWAY to add this book!! Thanks for featuring it!! :) :)

    Thanks as well for commenting on my own CWW post!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!