Friday, February 9, 2024

Henry's Shelves #6

 

Our little Henry is starting to explore other interests (especially music), but he still enjoys his reading.  He might not sit with me and read a stack of books picked out by mom right now, but if he finds a book he loves, he will ask to read it again and again!  Bedtime is our biggest story time these days.  Here are some books that Henry has loved recently!

  


  


  



Have you read any of these with your littles?


* This post contains affiliate links; I earn a small commission on qualifying purchases, at no cost to you.

10 comments:

  1. The cover of I Love You Through and Through is so precious. I love the artwork (and the teddy bear).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful book and it was a special gift from one of my friends - it's her favorite book to read with her own son!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, so many of these look so cute! The Goodnight Train looks adorable. Maybe I'll have to look for some of these for my nieces, I'm always on the hunt for more books I can get them, haha–it's my duty as an aunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know it! I have always bought my nieces and nephews books. The Goodnight Train is on repeat in our house right now!

      Delete
  3. I don't remember reading any of those with my son but they all look fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were all great, I actually didn't mind reading them a hundred times each!

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!