Wednesday, December 28, 2016

"Waiting on" Wednesday: The Clairvoyants

"Waiting on" Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!

The Clairvoyants
Karen Brown
Expected publication date: February 7, 2017
On the family homestead by the sea where she grew up, Martha Mary saw ghosts. As a young woman, she hopes to distance herself from those spirits by escaping to an inland college town. There, she is absorbed by a budding romance, relieved by separation from an unstable sister, and disinterested in the flyers seeking information about a young woman who’s disappeared—until one Indian summer afternoon when the missing woman appears beneath Martha’s apartment window, wearing a down coat, her hair coated with ice. - from Goodreads

6 comments:

  1. Oooo! This one sounds spooky! I haven't heard of it before and it definitely has a very intriguing synopsis. I hope that you enjoy it! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an original and unusual plot, I think. Where was the girl? That last line grabs you and doesn't let go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before. It sounds interesting it! Thanks for featuring it! Have a great week!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this sounds so eerie! I'll definitely be looking forward to your review of this one.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!