Monday, September 9, 2024

Michele's Monday Picks #54

 Angela is so generous to let me pop in with my little series, Michele’s Monday Picks!  I’m not a blogger or bookstagrammer, but I love getting excited about new releases with the rest of you.  Here I’ll be sharing new books I’m really looking forward to!

****************************************************************

 
By Zoraida Cordova & Natalie C. Parker
Expected Publication: September 24, 2024

From Goodreads:
Faeries Never Lie, the next young adult collection in the Untold Legends series edited by Zoraida Córdova and Natalie C. Parker, is filled with fourteen short stories to revel in, that center faeries of varying genders and cultures!

There’s something to be said for starting your first day in faerie boarding school, for chasing a faerie through Chang’an during the Tang Dynasty, for searching for the missing part of your throuple who may have run away with a faerie prince, for descending into madness after spending countless nights plagued by the same faerie dream—and much more.

Fly into this revelry filled with tricksters, lovers, monsters, and the like, in this exciting collection for those who love faeries and those who are experiencing them for the first time!

Edited by Zoraida Córdova and Natalie C. Parker, Faeries Never Lie features short stories from beloved authors Nafiza Azad, Holly Black, Dhonielle Clayton, Christine Day, Chloe Gong, Tessa Gratton, Kwame Mbalia, Ryan La Sala, L.L. McKinney, Anna-Marie McLemore, Kaitlyn Sage Patterson, Rory Power.

I really loved the first two anthologies in this series (vampires and mermaids!) - do you think you’ll be picking this one up?

6 comments:

  1. I actually read most of those authors. Collections tend to be hit or miss for me, but I hope this is a solid one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has so many great authors! I actually used to read a lot of these short story collections years ago. I may have to go back to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series would be a great way to dive back in!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read a lot of anthologies, but this one does sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This whole series has been great so far!

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!