Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Can't-Wait Wednesday: The Heir Affair

Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and helps us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!

The Heir Affair (Royal We #2)
Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
Expected publication date: June 16, 2020
Making it up the aisle was the easy part: After marrying the heir to the throne, Rebecca “Bex” Porter must survive her own scandals as she adjusts to life in the glamorous British royal family, in this “highly anticipated” follow-up to The Royal We, the “fun and dishy” bestseller and NYT Summer Reading List pick inspired by Will and Kate’s romance (People).

After a scandalous secret turns their fairy-tale wedding into a nightmare, Rebecca “Bex” Porter and her husband Prince Nicholas are in self-imposed exile. The public is angry. The Queen is even angrier. And the press is salivating. Cutting themselves off from friends and family, and escaping the world’s judgmental eyes, feels like the best way to protect their fragile, all-consuming romance.

But when a crisis forces the new Duke and Duchess back to London, the Band-Aid they’d placed over their problems starts to peel at the edges. Now, as old family secrets and new ones threaten to derail her new royal life, Bex has to face the emotional wreckage she and Nick left behind: with the Queen, with the world, and with Nick’s brother Freddie, whose sins may not be so easily forgotten — nor forgiven. - from Goodreads
I'm a huge royal watcher and The Royal We was one of my favorites from a few years ago.  I'm so excited to revisit Bex and Nicholas' relationship!

28 comments:

  1. I need to read this series! I am overly invested in Harry and Meghan having their best lives ever in LA and living happily ever after, and I'll wholeheartedly dive into this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I read everything about H,M, W, and K!

      Delete
  2. The Royal We is a favorite of mine. I was SO EXCITED when I found out we were going back to this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen such great reviews for the first book. I hope this follow up is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read the first book or anything but I love a good royals book! Really liking the sound of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to check out the first book because this one sounds great!

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you really enjoy this one. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope this is good. I really enjoyed reading The Royal We!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! This looks like a cute read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something about royals! :) I think this one sounds fun for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This does sound fun! I haven't read the first book, and so will have to look for that one for sure. I hope you love this one when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love books about royalty as well. This sounds like a perfect read. Thanks for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still need to read The Royal We, I have it sitting on my bookshelf! Great pick!
    Lisa Loves Literature's Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always interesting when there's two writers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just picked up a copy of The Royal We and am excited to start this series. It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!