We all love to give and receive books and bookish gifts during the holidays, but how about taking it one step further and using our holiday decorations to reflect our love of reading? Here are some fun ways to incorporate books and reading into your holiday décor!
1. Paper Garland (Etsy) - starting at $10.00
2. Snow is Falling, Book is Calling Print (Etsy) - $5.00
3. Origami Christmas Tree (Etsy)
4. Christmas at the Burrow Candle (Frostbeard Studio) - $18.00
5. Wuthering Heights Christmas Ornament (Etsy) - $16.50
6. All I Want for Christmas is My Hogwarts Letter Pillow (Society6) - starting at $29.99
7. Book Page Wreath (Etsy) - $35.00
8. Madeline Book Paper Tree (Etsy) - $35.00
** I apologize if any of these items are not available! I've been checking these as close to the post going live as I could, but since some of them are one-of-a-kind, they could be bought at any time and the links will no longer work!
What are some of your favorite holiday decorations? Would you ever upcycle an old book into something new, or would it be too hard to destroy a book?