Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Can't-Wait Wednesday: The Chalice of the Gods

Can't-Wait Wednesday is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings and helps us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!
 
Rick Riordan
Expected publication: September 26, 2023
The original heroes from The Lightning Thief are reunited for their biggest challenge yet: getting Percy to college when the gods are standing in his way.

After saving the world multiple times, Percy Jackson is hoping to have a normal senior year. Unfortunately, the gods aren’t quite done with him. Percy will have to fulfill three quests in order to get the necessary three letters of recommendation from Mount Olympus for college.

The first quest is to help Zeus’s cup-bearer retrieve his goblet before it falls into the wrong hands. Can Percy, Grover, and Annabeth find it in time?

Readers new to Percy Jackson and fans who have been awaiting this reunion for more than a decade will delight equally in this latest hilarious take on Greek mythology. - from Goodreads

 

12 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with Percy Jackson! My son is just starting to get into those books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I have the first one on my shelf, waiting for my niece to be ready!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I had no idea Riordan was still writing the Percy Jackson series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it was a really big gap between books!

      Delete
  3. New Percy Jackson. How exciting! I have to tell the kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just finished the Percy Jackson series so I'm excited to learn there's a new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even remember if I actually finished it, but it's cool there's a new story!

      Delete
  5. I kind of missed that there was a new Percy Jackson coming out, but now I'm definitely so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any Percy Jackson books yet, but I want to. They sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!