Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Waiting On/Can't Wait Wednesday: Wish You Were Here


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and Can't Wait Wednesday is hosted by Wishful Endings - both help us spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!

Renee Carlino
Expected publication date: August 15, 2017
Charlotte has spent her twenties adrift, floating from interest to interest, job to job, and guy to guy, searching for a spark but never quite finding it. All she knows is that she won’t discover it working as a waitress at a pies-and-fries joint in Los Angeles or living with her fun but aimless best friend in a tiny apartment in the Arts District.

Then Charlotte collides with Adam, a gorgeous and soulful painter who seems just as lost as she feels. Their instant connection turns into a midnight drink… and a whirlwind night of champagne, Chinese food, and the kind of conversation that only happens in romantic comedies. But the next morning, Adam gives Charlotte the cold shoulder, leaving her confused and hurt—and wondering if the few odd moments between them the night before were red flags in disguise.

Months later, Charlotte hasn’t been able to shake Adam, so she decides to find out what happened the morning after their magical night together. This fateful decision rewrites their wild love story, but what Charlotte doesn’t know yet is that the ending has already been written. - from Goodreads
For all those girls who just want answers - I can't wait to read this one!

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover, and I've heard great things about this book. Looks very sad, though!
    Hope you enjoy it when you read it :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, now that I'm reading the synopsis again, it does sound like it could be sad!

      Delete
  2. I love Renee Carlino and very excited to get to this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to read this one ever since I first heard about it back in June! Plus that cover is gorgeous.

    Lauren @ Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cover and I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have such great picks that I always end up adding to my Goodreads TBR! This sounds great and I can't wait to read it!

    Crystal Book Snob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I love this synopsis!! I haven't read anything by the author, but she's been on my radar for quite some time now! I'll for sure be reading this though; I want answers! Great pick this week. :)

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by her, either. I may have to check out some of her other books!

      Delete
  7. Ohhh great pick - I love that cover, and the story sounds quite intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really want to know what happens!

      Delete
  8. I'm not familiar with the author, but the storyline sounds wonderful. That cover is gorgeous too. Glad you don't have long to wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's new to me, too, looking forward to trying a new author!

      Delete
  9. I haven't heard of this book, but it looks interesting! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds very intriguing, and I'm already curious what's (potentially) going on in that relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm curious to know why he just left with no other contact!

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by, and I would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are always greatly appreciated!